Monday, July 16, 2012

Don't Count Me Out!!

Have you ever felt misunderstood? Have you ever felt like you didn't belong or you didn't quite fit in? Did people think you were weird or strange? Don't be discouraged about what people say about you or how they label you. You're none of those things. God created you in His likeness and image. You a are marvelous piece of work. In his intrinsic imagination, He designed and handcrafted every part of you. From the shape of your eyes, to the arch in your foot. When God created you, he looked at you and said that's is good! Life can be overwhelming and people can be cruel. Nevertheless, don't count yourself out!
Imagine how life you would be without you on this earth. God placed you here for a specific purpose. There is someone that you need to encounter to offer words of encouragement or a helping hand. Your voice needs to be heard across the land. What you have to say has meaning. You are here to touch someone's life or to fight a cause. Every gift and talent was given to you at birth!! It's up to you to use it to your ability. A defeatist attitude is not an option. Remember God is making, molding, and shaping you.  Don't count yourself out!
God did not make a mistake when He created you! Your life has purpose! Jason Nelson who is a pastor, gospel artist and a true worshipper has a wonderful cd out called "A Shift in the Atmosphere." He has a song on it entitled "Don't Count Me Out!" In essence, he's saying the same thing.  But the vamp in the song is what penetrated my heart. It says, "There's a King in me. Goliath's to defeat! Visions to decree! It's my destiny!
Start telling yourself I am a King! I'm more than a conquer! Yes I may be different, unique, maybe even strange! But God created me and he knew me before the foundation of the world was created!! He knew that my uniqueness would make a difference in this world! Because He created me, a part of him is in me. His spirit dwells inside of me!
They tried counted Jesus out. They tried to devalue Him and his ministry! But in the end, he said Don't Count Me Out! I am here to do the work of my Father! I will accomplish what I have been sent to do! Count me out if you want to! I will show you better than I can tell you!!
So must we be with our purpose, our destiny, our ministry! There is VALUE IN YOU!!!


No comments: